|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 units per day|
|Type:||3 Parts||Application:||ENT Surgery|
|Service Life:||Disposable||Compatibility:||MEchan Generator|
utm 2000N machine,
utm compression test
Fast Healing Plasma Wand Tonsillectomy RF Ablation System
Plasma Surgery System Indications:
Adenoid remove, tonsil remove, tumor remove, laryngeal surgery
Plasma Surgery System Parameters:
Our special offer for Plasma Surgery System:
1. Shaft has two types: The diameter is much smaller, and more suitable for children.
2. The material of tip is optional: normal, or special material.
3. The probe is special compatible with Mechan generator PLA700. And connector is optional.
Our commitment for Plasma Surgery System:
Sufficient stock enable constant supplies.
Ensure high-quality of each probe.
Plasma Surgery System Features:
The PLA401 electrode has a length designed per clinical requirement, to make it easier to reach the postnaris hypertrophy during adenoidectomy. The probe shaft is flexible a little bit, to meet the clinical requirement.
Plasma Surgery System PLA series products inspection items:
|Biocompatibility: cytotoxicity||EN ISO 10993-5:2009|
|Biocompatibility: sentitization, skin irritation test||EN ISO 10993-10:2009|
|Obtained the CE Certificate and Rohs certificate, Passed the EMC detection||
|Special standard||EN 60601-2-2:2009|
Plasma Surgery System Advantages:
1. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), there is no electric current passes through human body, and temperature at the working surface is only 40 – 70 ℃, the thermal injury to adjacent tissue is less. When using the recommended energy levels, the ablation and coagulation depths are controlled at ≤50μm.
2. In coagulation, the low temperature plasma can control the temperature to 40 – 70 ℃ precisely, which not only ensures the shrinking of helical structure of collagen molecule but also maintains vitality of cells.
Contact Person: Shero