|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 set per year|
|Colour:||White||Device:||Plasma Ablation Device|
|Technology:||Cold Radiofreqency Plasma||Application:||Tonsillectomy, Adnoidectomy, Turbinate Surgeries|
plasma technology systems,
urology medical devices
Radio Frequency ENT Coblation Plasma Surgery System For Snoring Treatment
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Product Parameters:
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤361W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤111W
|Working Frequency||110 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Product Application:
1. Supplied with the functions and accessories for suction and irrigation, good at CAUP, UPPP, Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Papilloma, Polypus, and other Tumor Surgeries.
2. Designed as per clinical requirements to make it easier to reach the postnairs hypertrophy. The probe shaft is flexible a little bit to meet the clincal requirement.
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Product description:
Mechan ENT Plasma Surgery System contains a plasma generator, a pair of foot pedal, and a flow controller.
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Product Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation).
3. One PLACOAG mode (including hemostasis and coagulation).
4. Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed as per the requirements of different locations and diseases.
5. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Product Advantage:
Minimally Invasive, low temperature, stable operation
Contact Person: Dolla