|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces per year|
|Technology:||Cold R.F. Plasma||Application:||Tonsillectomy|
|Feature:||Low Temperature Minimally Invasive||Color:||Blue|
rf plasma generator,
rf ablation devices
Low Temperature Radio Frequency Plasma Surgery System / wand for Tonsillectomy
Plasma Surgery System Indications:
Tonsillectomy, adenoidecomy, tonsil remove.
Plasma Surgery System Parameters:
Our commitment for Plasma Surgery System:
Sufficient stock enable constant supplies.
Ensure high-quality of each probe.
Our special offer for Plasma Surgery System:
1. Shaft has two types: normal, or smaller diameter
2. The material of tip is optional: normal, or special material
Plasma Surgery System Features:
The PLA401 electrode has a length designed per clinical requirement, to make it easier to reach the postnaris hypertrophy during adenoidectomy. The probe shaft is flexible a little bit, to meet the clinical requirement.
Plasma Surgery System PLA series products inspection items:
|Biocompatibility: cytotoxicity||EN ISO 10993-5:2009|
|Biocompatibility: sentitization, skin irritation test||EN ISO 10993-10:2009|
|Test of packaging materials: vacuum leaks, pigment infiltration, agar attack, seal stripping / aging experiment||EN ISO 11607-1:2009|
|Safety regulations Third Edition||EN 60601-1:2006/AC:2012|
|Obtained the CE Certificate and Rohs certificate, Passed the EMC detection||
|Special standard||EN 60601-2-2:2009|
Plasma Surgery System Advantages:
1. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), there is no electric current passes through human body, and temperature at the working surface is only 40 – 70 ℃, the thermal injury to adjacent tissue is less. When using the recommended energy levels, the ablation and coagulation depths are controlled at ≤50μm.
2. In coagulation, the low temperature plasma can control the temperature to 40 – 70 ℃ precisely, which not only ensures the shrinking of helical structure of collagen molecule but also maintains vitality of cells.
3. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), plasma has less thermal energy, lighter thermal injury, shorter wound healing time, and slimmer chance of wound bleeding and scar.
4. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), intraoperative pain of patient has decreased obviously, and the post-operation inflammatory rate decreased significantly. During surgery, surgeon can stop bleeding at the same time of resection without using any other tool for assistant.
Contact Person: Dolla