|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 set per year|
|Function:||Ablation||Advantage:||Short Inpatient Time|
|Length:||410.1mm||Application:||Spine And Joint Surgery|
|Certificate:||CE, ISO13485, GMP, ISO9001||Construction:||Grey And Touch Screen|
radiofrequency generator manufacturer,
radio frequency generator
Arthroscopic Plasma Radio Frequency Generator Fast Recovery For Shoulder Surgery
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Parameters:
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤355W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤100W
|Working Frequency||101.1 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Application:
1. Fibrinogen aggregation hemostasis (hemostasis point is white and no smoke, smell or carbonization), local anaesthesia, outpatient surgery.
2. Puncture under guidance of ultrasound machine.
3. Combination of spine and joint surgery.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Advantages:
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator description:
Mechan Orthopedic Plasma Surgery System contains a plasma generator and a pair of foot pedal.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed as per the requirements of different locations and diseases.
3. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
Contact Person: Shero