|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 set per year|
|Height:||14.5cm||Device:||Plasma Ablation Device|
|Technology:||Low Temperature Plasma||Application:||Tonsillectomy, Adnoidectomy, Turbinate Surgeries|
rf ablation system,
rf ablation devices
Bipolar Low Temperature ENT Plasma Generator for Adnoidectomy / Tonsillectomy
ENT Plasma Generator Parameters:
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤370W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤120W
|Working Frequency||100 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
ENT Plasma Generator description:
Mechan ENT Plasma Surgery System contains:
1. a plasma device,
2. two sample probes,
3. a saline controller,
4. a pair of foot pedal
ENT Plasma Generator Application:
1. Supplied with the functions and accessories for ablation and coagulation, hemostasis.
2. Supplied with the functions and accessories for safe and efficient surgery of lesion tissues at concealed and deep locations, e.g. Deep turbinate and laryngeal base.
ENT Plasma Generator Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation).
3. One PLACOAG mode (including hemostasis and coagulation).
4. Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed as per the requirements of different locations and diseases.
5. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
ENT Plasma Generator Advantage:
Minimally Invasive, low temperature, stable operation
Contact Person: Dolla