|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 set per year|
|Function:||Cutting, Ablation, Coagulation||Advantage:||Minimally-invasive Surgery|
|Weight:||7.11kg||Compatible Device:||Mechan Orthopedic Plasma Ablation|
|Application:||Meniscus Repairing||Certificate:||CE, ISO13485,|
rf frequency generator,
radio frequency generator
Knee Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Cold temperature Minimally Invasive Surgery
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Parameters:
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤355W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤100W
|Working Frequency||100 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator description:
Mechan Orthopedic Plasma Surgery System contains a plasma generator and a pair of foot pedal.
Maintaining the hemostatic and minimal thermal effect benefits of COBLATION technology.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Application:
1. Fibrinogen aggregation hemostasis (hemostasis point is white and no smoke, smell or carbonization), local anaesthesia, outpatient surgery.
2. Realize ablation, hemostasis, formation and resection with TESSYS
3. With integrated suction, ablation, and coagulation features this single-use device is an all-in-one instrument designed to help decrease surgical time.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Advantages:
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation).
3. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
Contact Person: Shero