|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces per year|
Sleeping Treatment Plasma Surgery System / Probe for Turbinate channeling
Plasma Surgery System Indications:
Turbinate channeling, hemostasis, abtaion.
Plasma Surgery System Parameters:
Plasma Surgery System Features:
1. The PLA303 electrode uses minimally invasive ablation technology to gently dissolve submucosal tissue at the molecular level while preserving the mucosal surface during turbinate reduction procedures.
2. The device has a distal ablative electrode and a proximal thermal electrode that simultaneously removes and shrinks tissue.
3. It has three polars.
4. The 1st polar and the 2nd polar form a circuit for channeling while the 2nd and the 3rd polar form a circuit for ablation, hemostasis and coagulation.
Our commitment of Plasma Surgery System:
Plasma Surgery System PLA series products inspection items:
|Biocompatibility: cytotoxicity||EN ISO 10993-5:2009|
|Biocompatibility: sentitization, skin irritation test||EN ISO 10993-10:2009|
|Test of packaging materials: vacuum leaks, pigment infiltration, agar attack, seal stripping / aging experiment||EN ISO 11607-1:2009|
|Safety regulations Third Edition||EN 60601-1:2006/AC:2012|
|Obtained the CE Certificate and Rohs certificate, Passed the EMC detection||
|Special standard||EN 60601-2-2:2009|
Plasma Surgery System Advantages:
1. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), there is no electric current passes through human body, and temperature at the working surface is only 40 – 70 ℃, the thermal injury to adjacent tissue is less. When using the recommended energy levels, the ablation and coagulation depths are controlled at ≤50μm.
2. In coagulation, the low temperature plasma can control the temperature to 40 – 70 ℃ precisely, which not only ensures the shrinking of helical structure of collagen molecule but also maintains vitality of cells.
3. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), plasma has less thermal energy, lighter thermal injury, shorter wound healing time, and slimmer chance of wound bleeding and scar.
4. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), intraoperative pain of patient has decreased obviously, and the post-operation inflammatory rate decreased significantly. During surgery, surgeon can stop bleeding at the same time of resection without using any other tool for assistant.
Contact Person: Dolla