|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per year|
|Advantage:||Low Temperature Surgery||Weight:||7kg|
|Type:||New Generation For Plasma PLA-600||Compatible Device:||Mechan Urology Plasma Ablation|
cold plasma device,
medical surgical equipment
Plasma Surgical Device / Red / Urology Plasma Generator for Urethrostenosis Surgery
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤351W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤111W
|Working Frequency||103 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
Mechan Urology Plasma Surgery System contains:
1). One tabletop generator
2). One reusable and non-sterile power supply wire.
3). One reusable and non-sterile petal.
4). One reusable and non-sterile treatment handle which is for foot control.
5). Treatment probes.
The generator device generates the plasma energy, which is transmitted to target treatment area through treatment handle and probe. Before using, the handle should be disinfected. And there are bipolar and multipolar probes supplied.
BPH, Urethral stricture, Urethrostenosis, etc.
This device should be stored in a well-ventilated room without corrosive gas. The height above ground and the distance from wall should be above 30cm. Stack limit is 6 cases. Before being stored for a long time, it should be cleaned thoroughly for proper packing and storage. And it should also be taken out for power up every year, in order to avoid it from moisture, mildew or even damage. The suitable weather and environment condition is as below:
1. Temperature: -40℃～+55℃;
2. Relative humidity: ≤90％;
3. Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa～106kPa
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation).
3. One PLACOAG mode (including hemostasis and coagulation).
4. Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed as per the requirements of different locations and diseases.
5. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
Contact Person: Dolla