|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per year|
|Technology:||New Innovative Plasma||Advantage:||Less Pain, Quick Recovery|
|Application:||Intervertebral Treatment||Certificate:||CE, ISO13485|
electrosurgical unit machine,
electrosurgical cautery unit
Inter Vertebral Treatment Electrical Surgical Unit , Low RF, Low temperature Plasma Surgery System
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator / Instrument Indications:
Widely used for knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, ankle and elbow joints.
Resection, lysis, plasty, debridement and ablation can be applied on meniscus
Complete resection of meniscus, meniscus finishing and repairing.Ligament release ortightening, pathological synovial removal, intra-articulareducts clearance, agedness osteoarthritis treatment, wound restoring, bone infection treatment, etc.
PLA Series Products Detection Items
Bio compatibility: Cytotoxicity
EN ISO 10993-5:2009
|Bio compatibility: Sensitization, skin irritation test||EN ISO 10993-10:2009|
Packaging, material test: vacuum leak, pigment
penetration, agar attack, sealing peeling/aging test
|EN ISO 11607-1:2009|
|Security regulations Third Edition||EN 60601-1:2006/AC:2012|
|Approved by CE and ROHS marks, EMC inspection, etc.||IEC 62321:2008 IEC 60601-2-2:2007|
|Special standards||EN 60601-2-2:2009|
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation).
3. One PLACOAG mode (including hemostasis and coagulation).
4. Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed as per the requirements of different locations and diseases.
5. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Advantages:
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator description:
Mechan Orthopedic Plasma Surgery System contains a plasma generator and a pair of foot pedal.
Contact Person: Dolla