|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per year|
|Type:||Plasma Surgery Machine||Compatible Device:||Mechan Urology Plasma Ablation|
|Application:||BPH, Bladder Cancer||Function:||Precise|
plasma technology systems,
urology medical devices
Precise Coblation Plasma Surgery System Bloodless For BPH Surgery And Bladder Cancer
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Product Parameters:
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤351W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤111W
|Working Frequency||100 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Product description:
Mechan Urology Plasma Surgery System contains:
1). One tabletop generator device
2). One reusable and non-sterile power supply cable.
3). One reusable and non-sterile footswitch.
4). One reusable and non-sterile treatment handle which is for foot control.
5). Treatment probes.
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Indications:
BPH, Urethrostenosis,Urethratresia, bladder cancer, etc.
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Storage:
This device should be stored in a well-ventilated room without corrosive gas. The height above ground and the distance from wall should be above 30cm. Stack limit is 6 cases. Before being stored for a long time, it should be cleaned thoroughly for proper packing and storage. And it should also be taken out for power up every year, in order to avoid it from moisture, mildew or even damage. The suitable weather and environment condition is as below:
1. Temperature: -40℃～+55℃;
2. Relative humidity: ≤90％;
3. Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa～106kPa
Coblation Plasma Surgery System Product Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation).
3. One PLACOAG mode (including hemostasis and coagulation).
4. Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed as per the requirements of different locations and diseases.
5. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
Contact Person: Dolla
Electrical Surgical Unit Plasma Surgical Device For Urethratresia Surgery
Dysuresia Plasma Surgical Device With Plasma Ablation Wand And Urology Electrode
Easy Recovering Cold Plasma Device , Electrical Plasma Ablation Wand For Laparotomy
Urology Electrode Plasma Surgical Device For BPH Benign Prostate Hyperplasia
Two Ablation Modes Bipolar Surgical Instrument For Turbinate / Soft Palate
UPPP / Tonsillectomy ENT Plasma Generator With Plasma Surgery System
RF Generator ENT Plasma Generator For Laryngeal / Papilloma Resection
Adnoidectomy / Tonsillectomy ENT Plasma Generator With Multi Function Probe
Low Temperature RF Plasma Electrical Surgical Unit, minimal invasive For Nucleoplasty Treatment
Bipolar Electrodes Plasma Electrical Surgical Unit Orthopedics Machine, Plasma generator for Lumbar Disk
Inter Vertebral Treatment Electrical Surgical Unit , Low RF, Low temperature Plasma Surgery System
Plasma Surgery System， Electrical Surgical Unit，Ablation For Inter Vertebral Treatment