|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per year|
|Benefit:||Less Inpatient Time||Mode:||Ablation, Hemostasis|
|Input Voltage:||198~242v 50HZ||Certificate:||CE, ISO13485,Rohs|
Bipolar Electrodes Plasma Electrical Surgical Unit Orthopedics Machine, Plasma generator for Lumbar Disk
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Parameters:
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤355W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤100W
|Working Frequency||101 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Application:
1. Fibrinogen aggregation hemostasis (hemostasis point is white and no smoke, smell or carbonization), local anaesthesia, outpatient surgery.
2. Puncture under guidance of ultrasound machine.
3. Combination of spine and joint surgery.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation).
3. One PLACOAG mode (including hemostasis and coagulation).
4. Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed as per the requirements of different locations and diseases.
5. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Advantages:
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator description:
Mechan Orthopedic Plasma Surgery System contains a plasma generator and a pair of foot pedal.
Contact Person: Dolla