Easy Operation BPH Surgery Probe With Precise Bipolar And Multi Polar Design
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||100000 pieces per year
Detailed Product Description
||Less Inpatient Time
||New Innovative Plasma
||Mechan Urology Plasma Ablation
BPH Surgery Probe / Plasma Kinetic Resection Wand for Bladder Tumor Surgery
BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia), Bladder tumor
The PLA204 electrode is the gold standard design, used for resection and coagulation.
- Using the low temperature plasma technology, minimize the injury to the surrounding tissue.
- Combined rare precious metals with NT.
- With precise and highly effective bipolar and multi-polar design, it improves the safety during the surgery.
- New design of the probe working tip, probe structure is exquisite, and fully meet the needs of clinical use.
- Integrated cable design, simple operation, to prevent cross contamination.
- With multi-point electrode working technology, temperature is dramatically lowered while highly effective ablation and cutting.
- Local anesthesia operation, convenient operation, safe, minimally invasive, good curative effect, quick recovery.
- Sufficient stock enable constant supplies.
- Ensure high-quality of each probe.
- On-time delivery.