|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pieces per year|
|Application:||Knee, Shoulde, Hip Joint||Wire:||2|
radiofrequency generator manufacturer,
radio frequency generator
Bipolar Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Disposable Full Wire Wand
PLEASE READ THE USER’S MANUAL WHICH IS PROVIDED WITH THE MECHAN ENT PLASMA SURGERY SYSTEM PRIOR TO USING THE DEVICE. THE SURGERY SYSTEM AND THE PLASMA PROBES ARE DESIGHNED TO BE OPERATED AS A SET.
DO NOT touch the electrodes at the tip of the Probe while power is being applied.
DO NOT contact the exposed return with tissue.
DO NOT activate the Foot Control until the Plasma Probe is in contact with targeted tissue.
DO NOT withdraw the Plasma Probe while power is being applied.
DO NOT contact the Probe with the mouth gag or any hard object as this could damage the Probe shaft insulation. Damage insulation could lead to unwanted electric conduction resulting in patient burns.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Parameters:
Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization
Host and accessories
1) Do not pour cleaners or other liquids directly on the instrument;
2) Using clean damp cloth to clean the front and rear panels, handles, wires, etc.of the machine;
3) The machine can not be disinfected, liquid is limited to pour into machine box.
Please refer to the instructions for each type of tip;
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator / Instrument Indications:
1. Widely used for knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, ankle and elbow joints.
2. Resection, lysis, plasty, debridement and ablation can be applied on meniscus, soft tissue, ligament, synovial membrane, tendonglenoid labrum, etc.
3. Complete or partial resection of meniscus, meniscus finishing and repairing.Ligament release ortightening, pathological synovial removal, intra-articulareducts clearance, agedness osteoarthritis treatment, wound restoring, bone infection treatment, etc.
4. hip / wrist Arthroscopy
Contact Person: plasmasurgery