|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Object:||Waterproof Rolls||Standards:||GB/T528 ISO EN13707|
|Design:||Without Saline Outlet Hole At Tip|
5000N universal material testing machine,
digital utm machine
Rhinolaryngology RF ENT Plasma Surgery System / Electrode for Adnoidectomy
Plasma Surgery System Indications:
Tonsil cutting, tonsil tumor remove, adnoidectomy, CAUP
Plasma Surgery System Parameters:
Plasma Surgery System Features:
1. The PLA401 electrode has a length designed per clinical requirement, to make it easier to reach the postnaris hypertrophy during adenoidectomy.
2. The probe shaft is flexible a little bit, to meet the clinical requirement.
Our special offer for Plasma Surgery System:
1. Shaft has two types: normal, or smaller diameter
2. The material of tip is optional: normal, or special material
Our commitment for Plasma Surgery System:
Sufficient stock enable constant supplies.
Ensure high-quality of each probe.
Plasma Surgery System PLA series products inspection items:
|Biocompatibility: cytotoxicity||EN ISO 10993-5:2009|
|Biocompatibility: sentitization, skin irritation test||EN ISO 10993-10:2009|
|Test of packaging materials: vacuum leaks, pigment infiltration, agar attack, seal stripping / aging experiment||EN ISO 11607-1:2009|
|Safety regulations Third Edition||EN 60601-1:2006/AC:2012|
Plasma Surgery System Advantages:
1. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), there is no electric current passes through human body, and temperature at the working surface is only 40 – 70 ℃, the thermal injury to adjacent tissue is less. When using the recommended energy levels, the ablation and coagulation depths are controlled at ≤50μm.
2. In coagulation, the low temperature plasma can control the temperature to 40 – 70 ℃ precisely, which not only ensures the shrinking of helical structure of collagen molecule but also maintains vitality of cells.
Contact Person: Shero