|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE, ISO 13485|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per year|
|Properties:||Orthopedic Surgical Equipments||Technology:||New Innovative RF Plasma|
|Advantage:||Minimally-invasive Surgery||Function:||Cutting, Ablation, Coagulation, Hemostasis|
Orthopedics RF Plasma Surgery System,
Minimally Invasive Plasma Surgery System
RF Orthopedics Plasma Surgery System for Spinal Endoscopy Arthroscopic Surgery
The Mechan Plasma Surgery System for Spine and Joints includs a pair of footpedal and a power cable.
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis and coagulation. It's a minimally- invasive, safe and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation).
3. One PLACOAG mode (including hemostasis and coagulation).
4. Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed to meet the requirements of different locations and diseases.
5. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation, hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes frequently during surgery.
6. Less blood loss, lighter aching feeling, better therapeutic effect,quicker recovery.
|Properties||Orthopedic Surgical Instruments|
|Technology||New Innovative RF Plasma|
|Working mode||Ablation & coagulation|
Plasma Surgery System Advantages:
1. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), there is no electric current passes through human body, and temperature at the working surface is only 40 – 70 ℃, the thermal injury to adjacent tissue is less. When using the recommended energy levels, the ablation and coagulation depths are controlled at ≤50μm.
2. In coagulation, the low temperature plasma can control the temperature to 40 – 70 ℃ precisely, which not only ensures the shrinking of helical structure of collagen molecule but also maintains vitality of cells.
3. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), plasma has less thermal energy, lighter thermal injury, shorter wound healing time, and slimmer chance of wound bleeding and scar.
4. In comparison with traditional surgical methods (like electrosurgery and laser), intraoperative pain of patient has decreased obviously, and the post-operation inflammatory rate decreased significantly. During surgery, surgeon can stop bleeding at the same time of resection without using any other tool for assistant.
This device should be stored in a well-ventilated room without corrosive gas. The height above ground and the distance from wall should be above 30cm. Stack limit is 6 cases. Before being stored for a long time, it should be cleaned thoroughly for proper packing and storage. And it should also be taken out for power up every year, in order to avoid it from moisture, mildew or even damage. The suitable weather and environment condition is as below:
1. Temperature: -40℃～+55℃;
2. Relative humidity: ≤90％;
3. Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa～106kPa
Attending 2019 Beijing International Wrist Forum
Contact Person: Amanda