|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE, ISO 13485|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pieces per year|
|Technology:||Low Temperature RF Plasma||Color:||Blue|
|Properties:||ENT Surgical Instruments||After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support|
ENT Surgery RF Medical Plasma Probe,
Minimally Invasive RF Medical Plasma Probe,
NT Surgery RF Plasma Probe
Mechan Minimally-invasive RF Medical Plasma Probe for ENT Surgery
01 Product details
* Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation, resection, hemostasis, and coagulation, in minimally-invasive, safe and reliable way.
* Two modes are available, ABLATION mode for channeling, resection, hemostasis and ablation while PLACOAG mode for hemostasis and coagulation.
* Different types of probes available for options. The length, diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed to meet the requirements of different locations and diseases.
* Supplied with the function and accessories for suction and resection, good at CAUP, UPPP, Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Papilloma, Polypus, other Tumor surgeries, and lesion tissues at concealed and deep locations(e.g. deep laryngeal and tongue base).
* Adjustable host machine audible call. Working audible call of ABLATION and PLACOAG is different to avoid stepping on the wrong foot pedal.
* Automatic detection technology of impedance and energy. Monitoring system of thermal damage depth.
* Generator can automatically identify the connection status of handle and footswitch.
* Plasma density at the probe tip is detected.
* ABLATION and PLACOAG modes can be started-up or switched through footswitch.
* Default power level can be automatically set up against successful connection of footswitch.
03 Product Detail Picture
04 Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 44X17X2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.200 kg
Package Type: by carton
1) For products in stock: 3-5 work days after payment.
2) For products out of stock: 3-5 work days after payment.
A: Generally, it will take 1 to 4 weeks after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready products in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
A: Yes, we are 100% manufacturer.
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
07 Quick contact
Contact Person: Amanda