|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pieces per year|
|Technology:||Cool Technology RF Plasma||Color:||Blue|
|Properties:||Urology Surgical Instruments||After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support|
Urology BPH Procedures Plasma Surgery Electrode,
Cool Technology Plasma Surgery Electrode
Mechan New Cool Technology Plasma Surgery Electrode for Urology BPH Procedures
01 Product details
While most radiofrequency-based surgical products, such as lasers and electrosurgical devices, use imprecise heat-driven processes to remove or cut tissue, our Mechan Plasma Technology creates a controlled, stable plasma field to precisely remove tissue at a low relative temperature, resulting in minimal thermal damage to surrounding soft tissues.
Advantages of the plasma technology in treating urethrostenosis and urethral atreisa:
● Reduce the riek of urethral sphincter iniure, urethral mucosa injuro,urethrostenosis and urinary tract infection.
● Lower the risk of postoperatve secondary bleeding,postoperative urinary irritation symptoms, postoperative lrritative symptoms of bladder and postoperative ED.
● The risk of postoperative transient uracratia, urethral thermal burn,hyponatremia.water intoxication and other complications also reduce significantly.
Advantages of plasma technology in treating BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia):
● Excision of hyperplastic prostate tissue in surgical capsule and reduce the risk of re-hyperplasia and further surgery.
● Enucleation is to stop blood supply at first, wherein the capsule after surcery is finishng, the contraction is good, the bleeding or secondary bleeding is less.
● Almost bloodless resection, and can handle operation of large glands.
● Prostate enucleation,to avoid accidental injury of the exernal urethral sphincter and reduce the
probablty of recurrent obstruction or dysuresia.
●Prostate enucleation, to avoid overloaded circulation or even lie-threatening due to huge uptake of flushing fluid.
●Shorten the postoperative bladder irrigation time, indwelling catheter time, hospital stays and recovery period of patients.
Advantages of plasma technology in treating bladder cancer:
●The minimally invasive treatment of internal superficial bladder cancer (over 90% ot treatment rate).
●Bladder conserving therapy for invasive bladder cancer (similar to the effect of open surgery).
03 Product Detail Picture
04 Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 44X17X2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.200 kg
Package Type: by carton
06 Marketing Campaign
07 Contact Information
Contact Person: Amanda